Monday, March 16, 2009

I Just Realize This..

I just realized this..

Hmm..
I've had couple times being hurted & broken hearted..
I've got much example in my lifehood..
So, to be in that situation, i guess i can say, i'll managed to survive..

But i think i don't have much experience in having long-term relationship,
to love and be loved,
to give and not wanting something back,
to accept and respect each other perfectly..

I've only seen that on movies,
yeah, there's one-two relative of mine that had the fairy tale life,
but i'm not really close to them, unfortunately..

I'm really looking forward to learn how to do all that correctly..

Anyway, I was wondering,
when will i had those kind of experience?
Is my time coming soon?
Is it my turn now?

Oh Dear God,
i sure hope so..
Then i'll be the good example to those around me..
Amin..

-ohWishfulThinking..

No comments: