Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Action Speaks Louder Than Word

.
.
.
yes they do.

please stop making him useless excuses,
i already know him,

and i know what he did to me, to us.
i feel the pain too.

I'm confused about how fast you forget about it
and agreed to take him back.

You said you haven't forget about it,
yet you don't show it,
and pretend like nothing happened.

.
.
.

Have your wounds heal already?
cause mine's haven't.

You said yours haven't too
yet you don't show it,
and pretend like nothing happened.

.
.
.

well, MANY things happened,
and you can't expect me to walk on with closed eyes like you do.
no, i can't.

.
.
.

You can said "he change, he's a better person now" a million time,
yet, still i can't believe it.

what i believe is what i see, what i feel, what i know,
what he did to me,
or maybe what he NEVER did to me.
and it hurts.

and don't blame me if i don't believe him right now,
because i don't
and i don't know if I'm ever gonna trust him again.

this wounds can't be undone,
this pain you can't took back,
i already know what's the cause, who's to blame,
so don't make me go back and feel it again.


.DontMakeAnyJudgementIfYouDon'tKnowTheProblem.

No comments: