Thursday, June 04, 2009

Feelings, Thoughts, and Prayers

"To Attract A Magnet, You Have To Become One"

I believe that I need and I should become self-sufficient first,
then I'll meet my lifetime partner.

The one who I'd rather be with because I want to,
because I like spending time with him,
because I'm comfortable around him,
because I feel better with him around.

Not because I don't have another choice,
or because I'm stuck with him.

I want to be able to say "I'm quit", or "I'm done", anytime without hesitation.
But I don't say it, cause I won't.
I can, but I won't.

Attached by emotional feeling, and backed by logical thinking.

I want to be logically in love.

Love that comes naturally.

Love that easy,
that gives warm feeling to your heart.

Love that being approved by God, my family, my friends, and ofcourse, myself.

I want to be a magnet, and meet another magnet.
Then, we'll be attracted to each other differences.

I want to be a magnet that powerful enough to linked some steel,
then find a partner, that together, we'll be one stronger magnet.

I want to feel repeatedly in love with one person.

With God's permission, blessing, and help,
we'll fall in love with each other, over and over again,
for the rest of our life..

It's okay if it took a while to find him,
great treasure is hard to find.

I hope I have the patient to keep looking and waiting,
and the ability to see clearly when he's in front of my eyes.

I hope I find my treasure at the right moment,
and I hope he finds me too, and consider me as a treasure as well.

I hope he understands me.

Dear God,
You're the one Who know what's best for me,
and who's the best for me.
I hope You consider these,
and prepare myself & my partner to be guaranteed lifetime partner
with Your approval, blessings, and help.
Amin.

2 comments:

tieta soewarto said...

you're so melancholic. hmmm, clbk kah? haha

sama dong, gw juga lagi melankolis melankolisnya dis. anyway, i like your post :)

"a great treasure is hard to find"

oya, i've changed my url:
http://tietasoe.blogspot.com

see ya LOL

Nadissa said...

Thanks chu, btw, clbk sama sapa gw? :p