Tuesday, August 05, 2008

What's Wrong With You (and Me) ?

050808 - 8:35PM



Okay, I might shoved you first at the time,
I might overly put my emotion on my words the other day,
And you might took that more deeper than i thought.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the situation.
But to be honest, that's what I felt.
I was really disappointed.

And when you shoved me back,
I tried my best not to roar,
although my mind that time said,
"This kid wants war!"
But, no, I was trying to take the higher road,
I thought, "If what I'm about to say isn't gonna fix the situation, I'd better not say a word"
so I (tried to) shut my mind and heart, trust me it ain't easy,
It almost ruined my whole day,
I might even turn my best friend down..
Damn..

Then, when I thought I cooled down,
I decided not to light the fire,
I didn't want to add some unnecessary thoughts
inside my already (felt like) overloaded mind
I tried to reach out to you,
I tried to apologize, for the sake of my sanity and our relation.
Yet, you shoved me back.
and screamed "back off"
And yes, it hurt. Ouch.

Wow, it sounds like I'm a selfish jerk,
Hix. I slipped i guess.
I'm human too.
Couldn't I make mistakes?

Now I don't know what to do.
Didn't know it would turn out like this.
Guess I'm just gonna back off like you said.
Is this my fault?
What i know is we both hurt.
I don't know what to do, honestly.
I'm so sorry for the hurt.
but I guess it's not that easy to heal..
yours and mine.

Hope God help us find a way out of this mess.
Amin.


-Ddddddaaaaammmmmnnnnnn-