Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Emotionally Abused

yea, ok
you can say he's not that bad
whatever.
cause you won't hear any words i said,
what else could i do?

this is the tricky part,
he didn't do any physical abuse,
what he did was an emotional abuse.
and it wasn't easier -if not harder- to be deal with,
cause I don't have physical proof,
I can't show you any evidence,
if i could tear up my heart and let you see,
what damage he had done to me, emotionally,
maybe then you'll get it.

but unfortunately i can't,
what i can do now is express my feeling
with anything possible, that I'm comfortable with.
And when I do,
i would like you to listen,
pay attention,
and believe me.

Which you've failed to do.

i don't want this to happened too,
i dream about a perfect happy life,
but to simply look the other way,
doesn't solve the problem.
by not believing in it,
doesn't make it disappear.

I wish it was that easy,
but it'll be like there's something eating you alive inside,
and you just keep ignoring it, not believing that it exist,
then you just die.

No, i don't wanna do that.

I know you're hurt too,
yea, you're hurt too, yet you keep it quiet,
but don't expect me to do the same

I'll do whatever i can to make me comfortable,
cause i still have a life to be live in,
i still want to be happy.

so please don't drag me down
to the same quicksand that we're just get out from,
you wanna jump in again?
I'll say, "it's a ridiculous decision"
but you're so determine to do it,
so I'll say "Alright, just don't drag me down with you"