Friday, January 25, 2008

let the time do the talking..

he's not ready for another relationship..

that's it,
that's the words that i think best describe what happened..
it took me 1 night to think that 1 sentence..

am i right? or am i not?
i don't know.
i really don't.

the soundtrack of my morning today is "Life Goes On" by LeAnn Rimes
"Oh life goes on, and it's only gonna make me strong.."

But then my friend came to visit, and we talked, heart to heart.
she said to follow my heart.
and now i'm not sure about what i feel.
i'm not sure about anything.

i wish life as simple as one-two-three or a-b-c,
i wish i could just say "ah tau ah" and walk away,

.
.
.
hhh...
God, please guide my way, thank You..

now only time could tell, what will this be.
oh i wish the process isn't going to be hurt.


-BlankMind-

No comments: